- Assuring that our day-to-day operations are running smoothly while we assess longer-term needs
- Conducting an organizational assessment to align resources and ministries that position Gayton for the future
- Working in collaboration with the Senior Pastor to lead and navigate change
- Ensuring all ministry efforts are organized, aligned and operationalized
This year, we’re packing a record number of meals at Gayton! Register today and help us provide 342,144 meals for hungry kids around the world.
Dates & Times:
Saturday, February 3
Session #1: 12:30-2:30
Session #2: 3:30-5:30
Session #3: 6:30-8:30
Sunday, February 4
Session #4: 9:00-11:00 (worship follows at 11:15)
Session #5: 1:15-3:15
Who can pack?
Kids age 5 and up (childcare for those under 5 will be provided during sessions 1 and 4)
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The following ratios are required for groups
- Grades K-2: 1 student to 1 adult
- Grades 3-6: 3 students to 1 adult
- Grades 7-9: 4 students to 1 adult
- Grades 10-12: 5 students to 1 adult
How do I register?
Register online, by clicking here. Register groups to pack together and adjust your registration if the number in your group changes. You will have the opportunity to fill in names and ages of group members. Registering as a group enables you to pack at the same table. Groups of 20+ should contact Kevin Knitter to register (email@example.com).
What should I bring?
Just yourself! Please leave valuables and jewelry at home. Hairnets will be provided.
Is there a cost?
No. All funds have been raised prior to the event.
Additional FAQs available at fmsc.org
The Spring Business Meeting will be held on May 24th at 6:45, following the Midweek Picnic. At this meeting, members will vote on the proposed budget for 2017-18, constitutional amendments, and SLC and task group members. Copies of the budget and proposed amendments will be available beginning Wednesday, May 10th. A Town Hall meetings will be held Sunday, May 21st at 10:30 AM for those interested in discussing the details of the proposed budget and constitutional amendments.
The Discernment Task Group recommends the following nominees to be voted upon at the May 24th business meeting:
Servant Leadership Council:
Human Resources Task Group:
Stewardship Task Group:
Facility Task Group: