Beginning Sunday, September 9th, Gayton will again have two Sunday morning Worship Services. The first will begin at 9:30AM and the second will follow at 10:45AM. There will be Bible Study opportunities at both hours. Stay tuned for a complete listing of Bible Study classes being offered.
August 19, 2018
4:00 – 8:00 PM
Red Bird Farm – directions will follow as the date approaches
Bring food (an entree and a side dish or dessert to share), your family and chairs or a blanket. Drinks will be provided. If you are interested in being baptized at the picnic, please speak with one of our ministers or call the church office at 804.360.2801.
- Assuring that our day-to-day operations are running smoothly while we assess longer-term needs
- Conducting an organizational assessment to align resources and ministries that position Gayton for the future
- Working in collaboration with the Senior Pastor to lead and navigate change
- Ensuring all ministry efforts are organized, aligned and operationalized
This year, we’re packing a record number of meals at Gayton! Register today and help us provide 342,144 meals for hungry kids around the world.
Dates & Times:
Saturday, February 3
Session #1: 12:30-2:30
Session #2: 3:30-5:30
Session #3: 6:30-8:30
Sunday, February 4
Session #4: 9:00-11:00 (worship follows at 11:15)
Session #5: 1:15-3:15
Who can pack?
Kids age 5 and up (childcare for those under 5 will be provided during sessions 1 and 4)
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The following ratios are required for groups
- Grades K-2: 1 student to 1 adult
- Grades 3-6: 3 students to 1 adult
- Grades 7-9: 4 students to 1 adult
- Grades 10-12: 5 students to 1 adult
How do I register?
Register online, by clicking here. Register groups to pack together and adjust your registration if the number in your group changes. You will have the opportunity to fill in names and ages of group members. Registering as a group enables you to pack at the same table. Groups of 20+ should contact Kevin Knitter to register (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What should I bring?
Just yourself! Please leave valuables and jewelry at home. Hairnets will be provided.
Is there a cost?
No. All funds have been raised prior to the event.
Additional FAQs available at fmsc.org