Policies and Procedures
At Gayton, we take the safety and security of children very seriously.
- Upon arrival, all parents are asked to stop at a check-in station to sign their children in. Kids wear a printed label from the check-in station, and parents are required to show the identifying portion of the printout at pick-up time.
- Kids are actively engaged the entire time they are in class or small group. Because of this, we ask that parents knock on the door and wait for a teacher to bring kids to them.
- Be sure to share any information on allergies and special needs your child might have at check-in time.
- Sunday morning and Wednesday evening classes are available for all children.
- Our childcare workers and teachers are all individuals who love God and kids. They have also all completed background checks and training.
- Parents should remain on site while kids are involved in Kids Ministry classes or activities or complete a Child Information Sheet.
- If your child is in the nursery or preschool, please clearly label all bags and personal items and send an extra set of clothing.