Lifegroups and Learning Communities
Join us this fall (2017) for dinner around The Dinner Table each week, find a Lifegroup or Learning Community to attend, and the kids will love it too!
Wednesday Night Dinner: 5:30pm
Lifegroups & Learning Communities: 6:30pm (kids drop-off available at 6:15)
Interested in joining us for Midweek? There are several life groups and learning communities which meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30pm. In addition to life groups for men and women, including groups specifically geared toward moms with preschoolers and dads with young children, several learning communities will be offered.
Adult LifeGROUPs meeting Midweek at Gayton:
MOPS and MomsNext –
- groups designed for moms of preschoolers and for moms of children beyond preschool age. These groups will study A Beautiful Mess and No More Perfect Moms this fall, as well as participate in fun craft projects and occasional freezer meal nights (serving new moms and moms-to-be). Led by Colleen Dennis and Jessica Ross, beginning September 14th – open to all moms of kids age 0-18.
- Midweek Nursery: care for infants – 22 months in rooms 210 & 212
- Midweek Preschool (MOPPETS): for 2 years – preK in Room 128, MOPPETS meets each week from 6:15pm – 7:30pm. Kids enjoy free play, games, a Bible story and more.
- Spirits in motion yield a greater effect! Continue to study the Word of God with Giles & Angela. Wednesday Nights in the Youth Room (off the gym) from 6:15 to 7:30.
- During the school year, high schoolers gather on Wednesdays from 7:45 to 9:00 for weekly fellowship over everyone’s favorite food: dessert! Check the weekly email or email Giles@gaytonchurch.org for this week’s location.